Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today I'm trying to get my house clean and my laundry under control. Having a child in school can really wear a mom out. I don't respond well to schedules, and even worse when someone else's schedule is imposed upon me. Trying to fit everything into the time allotted me by the Department of Education is really taking it's toll. For instance: We eat lunch at about 1:00 and I have to get to the school at about 2:30. It takes the Bug an average of 12 minutes per bite of sandwich (which is a different post all together). Meaning all errands and housework have to be done in the morning, after I get home from dropping Levi at school and after Cora eats breakfast (again, accounting for her unnaturally long consumption time) but before lunch. Trying to schedule it all so that I can optimize my time is making my head hurt. So, instead of getting work done, I think I'll blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment