Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cora: Why did the spider move?
Me: I don't know.
Cora: Because he wanted a new website.
Me: hysterical laughter.

This joke is not funny. But I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that Cora actually executed a joke. It took me completely by surprise, and I loved it. Bolstered by the melodic tinkling of bells that is my laughter, she tried again.

Cora: What do tigers eat?
Me: I don't know, what?
Cora: People.

This joke is incredibly funny. I almost had to pull over, I was laughing so hard. Tears were forming in the corners of my eyes. And she came up with this one on her own. Classic.

Cora: What do I get when I pitch a fit?
Me: A spanking.
Levi: That is not funny.

My two favorite comedians.

3 comments:

  1. That made me giggle and sigh and want to be with you guys so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my evening! Love it, love it, love it! :D

    ReplyDelete