Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Me: Levi, how did you get so smart?
Levi: I came from a smart Mom.
Later that day:
Me: I want a mini granola bar.
Levi: Is that because you are a mini Mom?

Either he loves me way more than I deserve, and thinks I'm way more awesome than I actually am (and will be very disappointed very soon), or he really wants something. Either way, I love that boy of mine, and I'm so grateful that I get to be in his life. (also, I'm grateful for how much he encourages and uplifts me.)

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are awesome. And there's no way they'd be that awesome without an awesome mom. Just throwing that out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is HILARIOUS! I can see him saying that in his very inquisitive manner, and when you laugh he looks all confused as to why it's funny, and then he laughs too just because you're laughing.
    Love your kids and miss them so much!

    ReplyDelete