Friday, September 10, 2010

Have you ever felt that peace that doesn't make sense? I am content. I really don't have a reason to be. But I am. I'm having trouble explaining it without the use of cliches or christian-ese. I just know (seriously, I KNOW) that I'm making my Father proud, that Jesus is delighting in me, and that the Holy Spirit is guiding me. I'm not saying I'm perfect, or that I've got anything figured out. I'm not and I haven't. My life is full of daily trips, fumbles and confusion. I'm just saying that right now, in this tiny little breath, I have peace that actually does transcend understanding. (That's probably because my understanding is so limited, but don't let that diminish His capabilities). It's my prayer that I hear and respond to His guidance and continue to find His peace. I am loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment