Thursday, December 9, 2010

I wish that I had the time to get this written by Tuesday, but I didn't. So...

Seven years (and two days) ago, my life changed in ways I couldn't even have imagined. At 2:16 in the afternoon, my life instantly became more amazing, challenging and rewarding. The most handsome baby boy ever born was placed in my arms and suddenly I had more gravity; what had held me to the earth before was nothing in comparison to the 8 pounds and 13 ounces that I was then holding. My Leaves, my Buppa, my Boy, my Handsome Pants, my son is one of the two biggest blessings of my life, and I am incredibly proud of him. I am always amazed by the way he can be both wild and protective, silly and strong, inquisitive and considerate. I am so blessed to be a part of his journey, and I can't wait to see him fulfill God's destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment